February 12, 2017 12:35:28 pm
It’s not just chic outfits that can make your fingers or collarbones look more appealing. Reach out for rings and chains to give a boost to your overall look, says an expert.
Ishita Sanghal Gupta, founder, Zurova.com, suggests how:
ALSO READ | Pick the right lingerie this Valentine’s Day
Best of Express Premium
* Choosing pastel shades accessories are a favourable option adaptable to both, an outdoor and an indoor setting. Also, in shades varying from silver to rose gold, the accessories can accentuate your look.
See what else is making news in lifestyle, here
* An easy way to make your outfit look more flattering is to pair it with rings and neck chains. They will attract attention to the collarbones and fingers.
* Colourful feather earrings or pendants will go well with a cuff for a bohemian look for a day out.
* For a dinner date, you can go bold or opt for an elegant look. Wear bold make-up with statement jewellery. Chokers studded or otherwise go beautifully with a bold outfit. Pair it with knuckle rings and a metal timepiece or cuff to give the finishing touch. If you choose to go the elegant way, go for a statement necklace and a cuff.
📣 Join our Telegram channel (The Indian Express) for the latest news and updates
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.