Sony Xperia Z3
Sony Xperia Z3 was launched in September 2014. Sony Xperia Z3 features a 5.2 inch IPS LCD Triluminos capacitive touchscreen, with 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution(424 ppi ). Sony Xperia Z3 comes with 3GB RAM and 16GB storage version and is powered by 2.5 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU. Sony Xperia Z3 runs with Android 4.4.4 KitKat, upgradable to 5.1 Lollipop.
Sony Xperia Z3 features a 20.7-megapixel rear camera with Autofocus, LED flash. Sony Xperia Z3 camera has a Sony Exmor RS sensor. Other features of the camera are ISO 12800 sensitivity, SteadyShot with Intelligent Active Mode. The rear video camera support 4K recordings Full HD@1080p. The front camera is 2.2 megapixel with Sony Exmor R sensor.
Xperia Z3 has a non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery. Sensors on the Xperia Z3 are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer. Connectivity options include: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth. Other features of the Xperia Z3 are 3D Surround Sound (VPT), Clear Audio+ – sound improvement software DSEE HX. Dimensions of the Sony Xperia Z3 are 146 x 72 x 7.3 mm.
Sony Xperia Z3 come in five colour options — Black, White, Copper, Purple and Green. Sony Xperia Z3 is priced at Rs 51,990.
Sony Xperia Z3 Variants
Sony Xperia Z3
- 3GB RAM/16GB ROM- Price: 51,990
Sony Xperia Z3 Key Specifications
|5.2 inches (~70.9% screen-to-body ratio)||20.7 MP rear camera|
|3 GB||3100 mAh|
|Android 4.4 Kitkat upgradable to Lollipop||16 GB|
Sony Xperia Z3 Tech Specification
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)|
|Size||5.2 inches (~70.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Dimensions||146 x 72 x 7.3 mm|
|Ports||3.5 mm headphone jack|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801|
|OS||Android 4.4.4 KitKat upgradable to Lollipop|
|CPU||Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400|
|Graphics Card||Adreno 330 GPU|
|Video||4K at Full HD@1080p|
|Features||Autofocus, LED Flash, ISO 12800 sensitivity, SteadyShot with Intelligent Active Mode.|
|Card slot||micro SD, up to 256 GB|
|Talk time||Up to 16 hours|
|Stand-by||Up to 920 hours|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - D6603, D6643, D6653, D6616|
|Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|3G Bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - D6603, D6643, D6616 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - D6653|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|4G Bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800) - D6603|
Best of Express
- WorldIn Bangladesh, bridge of dreams opens today
- CitiesSC dismisses Zakia's plea, son says: ‘Disappointed… will decide on future course'
- EntertainmentJugJugg Jeeyo movie review: Randy and bawdy, Varun Dhawan-Kiara Advani film dilutes its big ideas
- EntertainmentShamshera trailer: Ranbir Kapoor film wants to be Baahubali, but it could just as easily be Thugs of Hindostan
- TrendingBusking artist plays Kabir Singh's 'Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Hum' in US, Shahid Kapoor says 'brilliant'
- TrendingPak woman reunited with bag lost 3 years ago, thanks to kind mobile shop owner
- SportsMP 7 runs away from lead and possibly, from a Ranji Trophy title after Dubey, Shubham tons
- SportsMadhya Pradesh's Dubey, an old-school batsman with compact technique and a calm head
- OpinionWe need to formulate a structured gaming law that allows players to enjoy the thrills of online gaming responsibly, safely, transparently and securely
- Roe v. Wade, which US Supreme Court has overturned
- LifestyleSwimmer Anita Alvarez fainted in pool: What could have caused it?
- TechnologyiQOO Neo 6 review: A hot flagship, for the right reasons