Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge was launched in February 2017. Galaxy S7 edge features a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution (534 ppi). It comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB storage versions and a 128GB version was also launched later. The phone powered by the Exynos 8890 Octa-Core processor in India, although in the US market it runs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. Samsung Galaxy S7 edge runs Android v6.0 (Marshmallow), out of the box, although Samsung has rolled out the Android 7.0 update to the phones.
The highlight of the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is the dual-curved edge display, which can be customized to reflect favorite contacts, alerts, news stories, etc.
Galaxy S7 edge features a 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture and PDAF, OIS, LED flash and Dual Pixel technology. The rear camera supports video recording at UHD 4K resolution (3840 x 2160)@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps. The front camera is 5 megapixel.
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge has a non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery. Sensors on the Galaxy S7 edge are Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, HR Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor.
Connectivity options include: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth. Dimensions of the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge are 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7 mm and it weighs 157 g. Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is water and dust resistant and comes with the IP68 rating. Samsung Galaxy S7 edge was originally launched in three colour options- Black, White, and Silver, Samsung later introduced a Blue Coral and Pink Gold version of the phone. Galaxy S7 edge is priced at Rs 56,900 for 128GB version, while the 32GB version costs Rs 50,900.
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Variants
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
- 4GB RAM/32GB ROM- Price: 50,900
- 4GB RAM/128GB ROM Price: 56,900
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Key Specifications
|5.5 inches||12 MP|
|4 GB||Non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery|
|Android 6.0||32/128 GB|
- water resistant
- Fingerprint scanner
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Videos
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Tech Specification
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen|
|Resolution||1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)|
|Dimensions||150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7 mm (5.94 x 2.86 x 0.30 in)|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IP68|
|Dust Resistant||Yes, IP68|
|Ports||micro-USB, headphone jack|
|Chipset||Exynos 8890 Octa-core processor (INDIA)|
|OS||Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Graphics Card||Mali-T880 MP12|
|Video||4K@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps|
|Features||OIS, Dual Pixel, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama|
|Rear||12 MP, f 1.7 aperture|
|Card slot||micro SD, up to 200 GB|
|Talk time||Up to 27 hours|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat9 450/50 Mbps|
|4G Bands||YES, FDD-LTE and TDD LTE|
Best of Express
- CitiesBattle of poll slogans begins in Uttar Pradesh: 'Kaam damdar' vs 'Akhilesh aaiye'
- CitiesWith loyalists and rallies, Azad on the move in J&K; Congress watches warily from the wings
- EntertainmentIrrfan Khan said I can see death approaching me…: Naseeruddin Shah on his friends, ageing and death
- EntertainmentVivek Oberoi says Bollywood is an 'exclusive club': 'Surname and the lobby you belong to matters more than talent'
- Trending'Home Alone' house is now open for overnight stay on Airbnb
- TrendingTest your pizza-cutting skills with Google's interactive doodle today
- SportsWhat's common between Kumble and Ajaz ? The Perfect 10 & cameraman Taqi Raza
- SportsHow an incredible bench strength has fuelled India’s golden era in cricket
- OpinionThanks to data gaps, NFHS provides a limited picture
- Why Alice Sebold's memoir Lucky has been pulled
- LifestyleMeet the Italian teen with one leg and no hands finding freedom in acrobatic pole dancing
- TechnologyRedmi Note 11T 5G review: Good performance and battery