Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Samsung Note 8 was launched in August 2017. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 features a 6.3-inch Infinity display, protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The screen is Super AMOLED with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The highlight of the Galaxy Note 8 is its S-Pen stylus which differentiates the device from the Galaxy S8 and S8+.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes in 6GB RAM option. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is available in three storage options: 64GB, 128GB and 256GB. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is powered by 64-bit Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. The other variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with the company’s Exynos 8895 processor. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has the metal and glass design.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 sports dual rear cameras (12MP +12MP) with f/1.7 aperture lens, Dual Pixel technology, and 2x optical zoom support. The front camera is 8MP with f/1.7 aperture. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is the first phone that has optical image stabilization on both camera sensors.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a 4G-LTE enabled smartphone, and it is dust and water resistant with an IP68 rated. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has an 3300mAh battery. Sensors on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 include: Gyroscope, Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Barometer and Iris Scanner. Connectivity options include: NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS and Type-C. Dimensions of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 are 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes in Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Deep Sea Blue and Maple Gold colour options.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Key Specifications
|6.3 inches||Dual 12 MP|
|6 GB||Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery|
|Android 7.1.1 Nougat||64/128/256 GB|
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Tech Specification
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours|
|Resolution||1440 x 2960 pixels|
|Dimensions||162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm|
|SIM||Single SIM or Hybrid Dual SIM|
|Ports||USB C-type port|
|Chipset||Exynos 8895, Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835|
|OS||Android 7.1.1 Nougat|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz), Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)|
|Graphics Card||Mali-G71 MP20, Adreno 540|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec.|
|Features||Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama|
|Rear||Dual 12 MP|
|Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Talk time||22 hours|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz|
|Technology||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth® v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), ANT+, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou)|
|3G Bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps|
Best of Express
- CitiesHer case convicts feted, Bilkis Bano says leave me alone, husband ‘numb’
- As its spy ship docks in Sri Lanka port, Beijing says: ‘This is life’
- EntertainmentSky-rocketing star fees, low box office returns: Amid a spate of flops, Bollywood needs content correction
- EntertainmentWhen Sachin Pilgaonkar fell in love with Supriya despite their 10-year age gap, she thought he was married
- TrendingPoster at railway station promotes civic sanitation with iconic dialogue from Deewar
- TrendingTwitter user shares ‘Peak Bengaluru’ moment after interesting chat with Rapido rider
- SportsMohammad Hasnain: The 150kph Pakistan pace tearaway who never had it easy
- SportsElon Musk says he is buying Manchester United
- Opinion Salman Rushdie Attack: Need to condemn, need to listen
- All about the new weapon systems handed over to the Army
- LifestyleTrainer lauds Sania Mirza as tennis champ loses weight 'she was struggling with'
- TechnologyOnePlus Nord Buds CE review: My new morning walk companion