OnePlus 3 was launched in June 2016. OnePlus 3 features a 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution (401 ppi). OnePlus3 comes with 6GB ( LPDDR4) RAM and 64GB storage version, and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU. OnePlus 3 runs OxygenOS on top of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
OnePlus 3 features a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, OIS, LED flash. OnePlus 3’s rear camera has a Sony IMX 298 Sensor with 1.12 µm and f/2.0 aperture. The rear video camera supports 4k recording at 30fps, video at 1080p, slow-motion video 720p@120fps. Other features of the camera are Auto-HDR, Dynamic Denoise, and Manual Control. The front camera is 8 megapixels with fixed focus and f/2.0 aperture.
OnePlus 3 has a non-removable 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery. It comes with support for Dash Charging technology from the company and has a Type-C USB 2.0 port. Sensors on the OnePlus 3 include Fingerprint sensor, Hall sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor and Electronic Compass.
Connectivity options on the OnePlus 3 are: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2. Dimensions of the OnePlus 3 are: 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.35 mm. Other features of the OnePlus 3 include an Alert Slider, Custom icon packs, Gesture Control (Display On + Display Off), and RGB LED notification light.
OnePlus 3 comes in two colour options- Graphite, Soft Gold. OnePlus 3 is Priced at Rs 27,999 for 64GB.
OnePlus 3 Variants
- 6GB RAM/64GB Rom- Price: 27,999
OnePlus 3 Key Specifications
|5.5-inch||16MP with LED Flash|
|6GB||Non-removable 3000 mAh|
|Oxygen OS on Android 6.0||64GB|
- Heating issues
OnePlus 3 Videos
OnePlus 3 Tech Specification
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels at 401 ppi pixel density|
|Dimensions||152.7 x 74.7 x 7.35 mm|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Ports||Type-C USB, 3.5 mm headphone jack|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820|
|OS||Oxygen OS with Android 6.0.1|
|CPU||Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)|
|Graphics Card||Adreno 530|
|Video||4k@30fps, 1080p@30fps, slow-mo at 720p@120fps|
|Features||1.12 µm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, OIS, EIS, Auto-HDR, Dynamic Denoise, Manual Control|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|Technology||GSM / HSPA / EVDO / LTE|
|3G Bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - North America HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Global model|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps|
|4G Bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 30(2300) - North America|
- TechnologyNew CoWIN API could reduce reliability of third-party alerts
- TechnologyBattlegrounds Mobile India: Here's what we know so far about the game
- TechnologyGoogle announces new guidelines for Play Store apps: Check details
Best of Express
- Central Vista construction: SC declines to interfere, asks Delhi HC to consider granting early hearing
- BJP leaders attack Soren over PM jibe, Jagan calls for unity to fight Covid
- EntertainmentWhat to watch this weekend: Photo Prem, Milestone and Ramyug among others
- EntertainmentAnushka Sharma, Virat Kohli donate Rs 2 cr, start fundraiser for Covid-19 relief: 'We will overcome this together'
- TrendingElephants destroy over 300 banana tress, leave one with a bird's nest untouched. Watch viral video
- Trending'Not all heroes wear capes, some wear uniform': Delhi cop postpones daughter's wedding for Covid-19 duty at crematorium
- SportsIndia squad for WTC final, England Tests: Jadeja returns; Hardik, Kuldeep miss out
- SportsArzan Nagwaswalla: The unsold player from IPL auction who will help India prepare for Wagner, Boult
- OpinionAt the state’s mercy: ringing the Covid alarm in Delhi’s prisons
- Why RBI wants moderate bond yields
- LifestyleDisciple: Chaitanya Tamhane’s luminous film asks if artistic greatness is purpose or pursuit