HTC 10 was launched in April 2016. HTC 10 features a 5.2-inch Quad HD Display with 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution (565 ppi). HTC 10 comes with 4GB RAM and 32GB storage and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad-core processor. HTC 10 runs Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense skin on top.
HTC 10 features a 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash. The rear camera supports 4K recording at 2160p@30fps, 720p@120fps. Other features of the camera are Face detection, Pro mode with manual control, Auto-HDR, Panorama, Continuous shooting up to 8 fps, Zoe capture, Hyperlapse. The front camera is 5 megapixels.
HTC 10 has a non-removable 3000mAh Li-Ion battery. Sensors on the HTC 10 are Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Motion G-sensor, Magnetic sensor, Sensor Hub. Connectivity options include:Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2. Others features of the HTC 10 are Hi-Res audio stereo recording, Dolby Audi0, HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi Edition. Dimensions of the HTC 10 are: 145.9 x 71.9 x 9 mm.
HTC 10 comes in four colour options — Carbon Gray, Topaz Gold, Glacier Silver, Camellia Red. HTC 10 is priced at Rs 52,990.
HTC 10 Variants
- 4GB RAM/32GB ROM- Price: 52,990
HTC 10 Key Specifications
|5.2 inches||12 MP rear camera|
|4 GB||3000 mAh|
|Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)||32 GB|
- Heating issues
HTC 10 Tech Specification
|Resolution||1440 x 2560 pixels|
|Dimensions||145.9 x 71.9 x 9 mm|
|Ports||USB Type C 1.0, 3.5 mm audio jack|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820|
|OS||Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)|
|CPU||Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)|
|Graphics Card||Adreno 530|
|Video||160p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec|
|Features||Face detection, Pro mode with manual control, Auto-HDR, Panorama, Continuous shooting up to 8 fps, Zoe capture, Hyperlapse.|
|Card slot||microSD, up to 2TB|
|Talk time||Up to 27 h (3G)|
|Stand-by||Up to 456 h (3G)|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, CDMA 800 / 1900 - USA|
|Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE|
|3G Bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - EMEA|
|Speed||HSPA, LTE-A (3CA) Cat9 450/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|4G Bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300) - USA|
- Coolie’s son is fighting last stage cancer, slowly losing hope! Please help save him!
- Help my 8-year-old daughter fight Thalassemia with a Bone Marrow Transplant
- Helping educate little angels, enabling them to dream and grow!
- Only an expensive surgery can ensure both my kids’ survival. Please help me save them
Latest Mobile Phone
Best of Express
- BusinessInflation up, FMCG firms hike rates, cut pack volume and weight
- IndiaShashi Tharoor on Chintan Shivir: ‘Beginning of an important process, but lot depends on how it unfolds’
- EntertainmentModern Love Mumbai: Chitrangda Singh and Arshad Warsi capture bittersweet effects of love, marriage in just one scene
- EntertainmentRevisiting Manichitrathazhu ahead of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: How Shobana's Nagavalli can make a million Manjulikas pale
- TrendingIrate villagers throw stones at tiger cubs in Madhya Pradesh's Seoni; watch video
- TrendingWatch: Stunt goes wrong, man slides down stream, hits pool of rocks in China
- SportsFrom having no motivation to being excited to wrestle, Vinesh Phogat makes progress on the mat
- SportsIPL 2022: Rahul, de Kock help Lucknow seal playoff spot, show Kolkata the door
- OpinionWhere WHO went wrong on India’s Covid death count
- The Sela Tunnel – importance and the strategic edge it promises
- LifestyleMuscle Health Awareness Week: How does vitamin E help build muscle health?
- TechnologySennheiser Momentum 3 review: Taming the bass