Apple iPhone X
Apple iPhone X was launched in September 2017. The phone has a 5.8-inches bezel-less HDR True Tone display with a resolution of 2436 x 1125 pixels, having 458 ppi. It is run by Apple’s A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture and an embedded M11 motion coprocessor. Apple iPhone X dimensions are 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm, and it weighs 174 grams. It comes with iOS 11.
Apple iPhone X has a dual rear camera of 12 MP (wide-angle) + 12 MP (telephoto), while the front camera is 7 MP. The wide-angle camera comes with ƒ/1.8 aperture, while the telephoto lens gets f/2.4 aperture. Other features include dual optical image stabilisation, Quad-LED True Tone flash, Portrait mode, and Portrait Lighting.
It is capable of shooting 4K videos at 24fps, 30fps,or 60 fps and 1080P videos at 30fps or 60fps. There’s support for slo-mo videos for 1080p at 120fps or 240fps. The front camera, which is 7 MP, has a f/2.2 aperture and Retina flash. Other features include 1080p HD video recording, Portrait mode, Animoji, and Portrait Lighting.
The storage options available are of 64GB and 256GB. The battery in iPhone X is said to offer up to 21 hours of talk time, and up to 12 hours of Internet use. Apple iPhone X supports fast charging, claimed to provide up to 50 per cent charge in 30 minutes and wireless charging with Qi chargers. Apple iPhone X comes with IP67 rating, which makes the splash, water, and dust resistant.
The Apple iPhone X provides various sensors like Face ID, Barometer, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, and Ambient light sensor.
Apple iPhone X Variants
Apple iPhone X
- Apple iPhone X - 64 GB ROM - Price: Rs 89,000
- Apple iPhone X - 256 GB ROM - Price: Rs 1,02,000
Apple iPhone X Key Specifications
|5.8-inch||12 MP + 12 MP rear cameras|
|iOS 11||64 GB/ 256 GB|
Apple iPhone X Videos
Apple iPhone X Tech Specification
|Resolution||2436 x 1125 pixels|
|Dimensions||143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm|
|SIM||Single nano SIM|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IP67|
|Dust Resistant||Yes, IP67|
|Chipset||A11 Bionic chip|
|Video||4K @ 24fps, 30fps or 60 fps, 1080P @ 30fps or 60fps, slo-mo for 1080p @ 120fps or 240fps|
|Features||Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Animoji, Retina Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, Backside illumination sensor, Auto HDR|
|Rear||12 MP + 12MP|
|Internal||64 GB / 256 GB|
|Talk time||Up to 21 hours|
|2G Bands||GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)|
|Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA /EVDO / LTE|
|3G Bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - A1901, A1865 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO & TD-SCDMA - A1865|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|4G Bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) - A1901, A1865|
Best of Express
- BusinessTo stem Rupee slide, boost forex inflows, RBI eases FPI, NRI norms
- Sub-categorisation of OBCs: Govt extends term again without panel asking for it
- EntertainmentKoffee Koffee hota hai: What is it about Karan Johar’s brew that has audiences asking for one more cuppa?
- EntertainmentAs the era of superstardom ends, how Ranveer Singh emerged as the modern Indian hero
- TrendingWatch: Bear cubs hitch a ride on mother bear’s back in Nilgiri hills
- TrendingWatch: This innovative reforestation technique is saving mangrove forests
- SportsRoger Bannister to Rafael Nadal: The triumphs of the greats may not be possible without the pain
- SportsIndia's squad for Windies ODIs announced: Dhawan to lead; Rohit, Kohli, Bumrah, Pant, Hardik given rest
- OpinionTwitter's legal challenge to Centre's takedown orders flags issues of free speech
- As Boris teeters on the brink, the many crises of his Prime Ministership
- LifestyleWimbledon fashion: Kate Middleton champions sustainability in blue polka dots dress
- TechnologyLogitech MX Mechanical Mini & MX Master 3S review