- Joe Biden declares world at inflection point amid crises, says 'US not seeking new Cold War'
- Asaduddin Owaisi’s Delhi residence vandalised, 5 from Hindu Sena detained
- Govt sets ball rolling for textbook revision, sets up committee to draft new National Curriculum Framework
- Air Marshal VR Chaudhari to be IAF's next Chief of Air Staff
- Explained: Is the Evergrande crisis China's Lehman moment?
- Kangana Ranaut lashes out at Alia Bhatt's bridal ad: 'Stop manipulating naive consumers...'
Kenyan woman becomes Internet sensation after editing herself into holiday photosUpdated: March 27, 2016 12:41:15 pm
Best of Express
- Bihar’s flagship scheme gave tap water to poor — and contracts worth Rs 53 crore to Dy CM’s family, aides
- Eyes on the prize: Four schemes in one, from tanks to taps
- EntertainmentAditya Seal, The Empire's Humayun, on backlash against the series: 'Please go back in time and change history'
- EntertainmentKareena Kapoor's stunning birthday post with husband Saif Ali Khan sets internet on fire
- TrendingVolcano spews lava in Spain’s Canary Islands, dramatic videos capture intensity of disaster
- Trending‘Don’t get vaccinated’: ‘funeral home’ ad with stark message goes viral
- SportsRajasthan Royals vs Punjab Kings match report: Ain’t over till it’s Tyagi’s over
- SportsTyagi gets Sanga smiling, Samson left vexed & perplexed; Arshdeep's stress-face
- OpinionNEET encroaches on state power, skews field in favour of privileged
- How it is becoming easier for Indians to travel abroad
- LifestyleWhat are the health benefits of smoothie bowls?
- TechnologyWhat to expect from Microsoft’s big Surface event on Wednesday