- Who is Parag Agrawal, the new CEO of Twitter?
- Omicron poses 'very high' global risk, world must prepare: WHO
- No proposal to recognise 'Bitcoin' as a currency in India: FM Nirmala Sitharaman
- 12 Oppn MPs suspended from Rajya Sabha for unruly conduct during last session
- Explained: What is the Farm Laws Repeal Bill, 2021?
- Shashi Tharoor apologises after selfie with women MPs receives backlash
Top flagships of 2019: Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy Fold, OnePlus 7 Pro, and moreUpdated: December 25, 2019 1:39:18 pm
Best of Express
- TechnologyIIT Bombay alumnus Parag Agrawal succeeds Jack Dorsey as Twitter CEO
- CitiesWe have won the aandolan, decisive announcement on Dec 1: Punjab farm unions
- EntertainmentAlia Bhatt announces Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani release date with video, watch Jaya Bachchan recreate K3G scene
- EntertainmentAmitabh Bachchan is in tears on KBC 1000th episode with Shweta, granddaughter Navya
- TrendingPM Modi shares special tune made for him by people from 'whistling village of India'
- Trending'Show of workplace camaraderie': Shashi Tharoor apologises after selfie with women MPs receive backlash
- SportsIndia vs India in last-day epic as Rachin, Ajaz save Kiwis in Kanpur
- SportsTime to acknowledge Ashwin’s fourth-innings prowess at home, without reservations
- OpinionMaking the House work
- Explained: Who are the major players in Ghislaine Maxwell's sex abuse trial?
- LifestyleJanhvi Kapoor gives power suit a party-wear twist; take a look
- TechnologyRealme Cobble Bluetooth speaker review: Good sound, rugged design