- Limited period offer/ Get The Indian Express digital premium now with ad-lite
- Maharashtra Political Crisis: Follow Live Updates
- Should it come to merger, Shinde may have a natural ally in MNS
- Uddhav Thackeray takes away portfolios of rebel ministers, reallocates them
- What is Mumbai's Patra Chawl case, in which ED has summoned Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut?
- Road to 2024: As BJP fills gaps ahead of next LS polls, Droupadi Murmu is a big leap
- Malayalam actor Vijay Babu arrested in sexual assualt case, to be released on bail
- 'Why not even a protest?' Pinarayi Vijayan questions Cong 'silence' on Gujarat arrests
- Opinion: Maharashtra crisis shows that the anti-defection is ineffective
Vijai Sharma takes oath as CIC; Modi, Jaitley, Kharge attend ceremonyUpdated: June 10, 2015 5:00:18 pm
Best of Express
- CitiesGujarat 2002 cases | Moving key riot trials out to indicting state: What Supreme Court once said and did
- TechnologyClampdown & unclear policy, crypto exchange founders leaving India
- EntertainmentAlia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor announce pregnancy, shares photo from the hospital: 'Baby coming soon'
- EntertainmentShah Rukh Khan, Shehnaaz Gill set the stage on fire at Umang 2022: 'Thank you, if you don't like my performance...'. Watch
- Trending'Barbaric behaviour': Clip shows 2 elephants charging at car parked to obstruct their way
- TrendingKerala teen installs flex board congratulating himself after passing Class X board exam, education minister appreciates move
- Viswanathan Anand at Idea Exchange: 'We are no longer chess players from mythology; someone bespectacled who is slightly old'
- SportsWhite clothing diktat in sport needs to be reconsidered for period days
- OpinionShiv Sena without a Thackeray at the helm will not be the same
- Why is Turkey opposing the entry of Sweden and Finland into NATO?
- LifestyleCan you be immune to COVID-19 virus?
- TechnologyPoco F4 5G review: A dependable mid-range option