From Sonam Kapoor to Anushka Sharma: Bollywood celebs who nailed androgynous style in 2017
Best of Express
- 'You opened the door in your underwear': Another ex-colleague speaks out against MoS M J Akbar
- Former BSP MP’s son waves gun at Delhi hotel, booked; party distances itself from incident
- Bitter war of words: Rahul Gandhi a 'Clown Prince', says Jaitley; Cong calls minister a 'Babble Blogger'
- Setback for BJP before Rajasthan polls: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra to join Congress tomorrow
- Ex-Goa CM Parsekar upset over Cong MLA's entry in BJP, says he was not taken into confidence
- Entertainment20 years of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai celebration bash: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol and Rani Mukerji recreate the magic
- EntertainmentDhanush reveals he was unhappy when Vada Chennai went to Simbu
- EntertainmentTanushree Dutta: Why do you expect me or anyone who has spoken about injustice to just stay at home and sulk?
- EntertainmentBigg Boss 12 October 16 episode: Highlights
- SportsPro Kabaddi Live: Haryana vs Jaipur
- SportsUmesh Yadav to replace Shardul Thakur
- SportsAustralia 20/2 at Stumps, Pakistan 282 all out
- TechnologyHuawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Watch GT and more: Everything Huawei announced in London
- TechnologyLenovo K9 First Impressions: Is this smartphone really a killer?
- TechnologyHonor 8X review: A decent performer, but with a few compromises
- LifestyleAnnapurna Devi: An Unheard Melody