- Bihar crimes: Nitish’s 15 years — Murders, abduction for ransom down, stretched police
- In jute belt, Nitish all the way: ‘Got jal, bijli, only lack PDS’
- LJP manifesto — Jobs, ‘caste-free’ society
- PM Modi forced parties to show report cards, not caste, says JP Nadda
- Rajendra Singh: Rebel loyalist, or loyalist rebel
- Kanhaiya Kumar: 'It's not a referendum on Modi, the anger is against Nitish'
- EC takes note of packed rallies, warns parties of action for flouting Covid protocols
- BJP-JD(U) alliance 'superhit' like Sachin-Sehwag in cricket: Rajnath Singh
- Explained: Does BSP hold any influence in Bihar?
- #Politics: Have you hired a rookie to tweet for you, Nitish asks Tejashwi over video clip
Kashmir: Curfew, restrictions mark first anniversary of Article 370 abrogationUpdated: August 5, 2020 5:40:32 pm
Best of Express
- Maharashtra withdraws 'general consent' to CBI: What this means, which cases it will impact
- Centre allows all foreigners, except tourists, to enter India
- EntertainmentRebecca review: The Arnie Hammer-starrer will leave you completely cold and unmoved
- EntertainmentMeghana Raj blessed with a baby boy
- TrendingNetizens react with memes and jokes as onion price soars in the country
- TrendingNASA shares video of moon 'photobombing' their view of of the sun
- SportsFrom Andre Russell to Pat Cummins: Players who have had a disappointing IPL 2020 so far
- SportsRitu Phogat: Motivated by Khabib & inspired by Virat Kohli
- OpinionQuad needs a definitive blueprint
- Recalling a Pakistan misadventure: What happened on October 22, 1947?
- LifestyleAir pollution and COVID-19: Risk of infection, precautions to take
- TechnologyWhy Apple does not tout 5G on iPhone 12 page for India