- Congress leader Ahmed Patel passes away after battling with Covid-19
- In search of vaccine cold chain, some clues from dairy sector
- From vaccine-readiness to need for funds: what states told PM Modi
- UP clears ‘love jihad’ law: 10-year jail, cancelling marriage if for conversion
- The scholarship scam: To stem fraud, Centre sends list of dos, don’ts
- Corporates as banks: What led to this recommendation, and why has it come in for criticism?
- Bengal polls: ‘Insider-outsider’ to be key theme of TMC campaign
- Aslam Sher Khan writes over Batra being made Hockey India 'life president'
- Alibaba, dating apps among 43 more with China links banned by Govt
SRK, Kajol wrap up ‘Dilwale’ in Bulgaria, return to IndiaUpdated: August 1, 2015 1:16:42 pm
Best of Express
- Amaravati land case: SC stays Andhra Pradesh HC gag order on media
- CitiesPunjab orders night curfew from Dec 1, doubles fine for not wearing masks
- EntertainmentDurgamati trailer: Of conspiracy and a haunted house
- EntertainmentShona Shona: Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill sway to a familiar club number
- TrendingIslamabad zoo's lone Asian elephant ‘Kaavan’ gets farewell party ahead of relocation
- TrendingBoy's letter to Santa asking whether God loves him sparks debate on social media
- SportsTeam India goes back to ’92 World Cup kit as new sponsors plays it safe
- SportsYuzvendra Chahal: Ready for a bigger Test
- OpinionProtecting Article 32: Right to constitutional remedies is the Constitution’s soul
- Explained Ideas: How will history judge the Modi-Shah duo?
- LifestyleScotland becomes first country in the world to make sanitary products free; can India follow suit?
- TechnologyAliExpress and more: Govt bans 43 more Chinese apps in the country