A consumer watchdog group is set to release its annual list of the most hazardous summer playthings.
The Massachusetts-based World Against Toys Causing Harm, or W.A.T.C.H., says toy guns and other toys that can lead to eye injuries are at the top of this year’s list.
The group is scheduled to present its full 2016 Summer Safety Report on Tuesday at a children’s hospital in Brighton, Massachusetts.
- Happy Friendship Day 2018: Celebrate your child’s friendships
- A toy train story: What it takes to keep Darjeeling Himalayan Railway running
- FIFA World Cup 2018: India themed erotica museum a big hit in Russia
- Neutral Gear: A line of gender fluid clothing for children questioning societal stereotypes
- Before Incredibles 2’s release, let’s look at the top 5 Pixar animated films
- Netta Barzilai wins 2018 Eurovision Song Contest for Israel
The group says the report will highlight what it calls warm weather safety traps and recreational products that parents should keep away from children.
It says more than 2.5 million children are injured in accidents each summer.
The group has released a ”worst toys” list for more than 30 years.