- India vs England 3rd ODI, Live Cricket Score Streaming, Ind vs Eng Live Score: India score 256/8 against England
- India vs England 3rd ODI Live Cricket Streaming, Ind vs Eng Live Cricket Score: Watch Ind vs Eng Live Stream at Sony Liv, Sony Ten 3
- Rita Bhaduri dead: Anil Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh and Rubina Dilaik offer condolences
British Prime Minister David Cameron said the government and its embassies were doing all they could to explore new trade deals with markets around the world following last month’s vote to leave the European Union.
- British PM Theresa May warns rebels: Back me or risk ‘no Brexit at all’
- New papers reveal attempts to ban British Sikh protests after Operation Blue Star
- Trump in Britain today, to meet Theresa May, Queen Elizabeth amid turmoil over Brexit
- British PM Theresa May wins support from divided UK government on Brexit plan
- Do your Brexit duty, Britain’s May tells her divided government
- “The clock is ticking”, European Union tells Britain
A clear instruction had gone out to the country’s embassies and trade bodies that they needed to start work on new trade deals ahead of Britain’s exit from the 28-member bloc, he told parliament on Wednesday.
“A very clear instruction has gone out … We should be doing all we can to engage as hard as we can with other parts of the world to start to think about those trade deals, those investment deals, and the inward investment we want to see in the UK,” he added.