- India vs England 3rd ODI, Live Cricket Score Streaming, Ind vs Eng Live Score: England cruising in 257-run chase vs India
- Janhvi Kapoor: I have done nothing to deserve this kind of attention
- India vs England 3rd ODI Live Cricket Streaming, Ind vs Eng Live Cricket Score: Watch Ind vs Eng Live Stream at Sony Liv, Sony Ten 3
The governments of Guyana and Brazil will try to tap China’s $10 billion Latin American infrastructure fund to finance a 350-mile jungle highway linking the two South American nations.
Guyana Finance Minister Carl Greenidge said on June 25 the two countries have agreed to begin talks with China to finance the project, which is aimed at spurring trade and open up jungle areas for development. The project would provide Guyana quick access to jungle and mountain regions and give Brazil’s landlocked Amazonian states access to the Caribbean and Central America.
Officials said a feasibility study needs to be undertaken to determine the project’s costs.
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Violence erupts in Moscow as Brazil and Serbia fans trade punches
- China, Nepal sign 14 agreements including key connectivity deals during K P Oli’s visit
- FIFA 2018 World Cup: Brazilian favela paints tribute to local hero Gabriel Jesus
- Six countries suspend membership in UNASUR regional bloc
- China wants to revive Brazil high-speed train project, say sources
- Road to a better future
The two nations are also in talks to develop shipping and hydroelectric projects adjacent to the proposed jungle highway.