A Tennessee man who sold his daughters to a man who raped them and used them in child pornography has been sentenced to life in prison.
Federal prosecutors said in a news release that US District Judge J Ronnie Greer sentenced the 63-year-old father Monday. They said Greer called it one of the most horrible crimes he’d ever seen. The news release said the mother also was involved and already had been sentenced to 18 years.
- Seven months, 12 death sentences in Madhya Pradesh: Here is what a trial under its new rape law for minors entails
- Odisha man gets life in jail for raping ‘god daughter’
- Child porn on WhatsApp: All members of group liable for prosecution
- Child porn on WhatsApp: Invite to join group shared through Facebook, claim cops
- Indian pleads guilty on charges of indecent assault in Aus
- A nude photo,and altered lives
In court documents, prosecutors say the arrangement went on from about February 2011 to August 2012. The release said the girls were 12, 14 and 16 when police discovered what happened to them. It was not immediately clear when that was.