- Oppo F9 Pro launch in India highlights: Oppo F9 priced at Rs 19,990; Oppo F9 Pro at Rs 23,990
- Kerala floods LIVE: All affected tracks restored, says Indian Railway; normal rail traffic to begin from today
- India vs England 3rd Test Day 4 Live Cricket Score Streaming, Ind vs Eng Live Score: 100-run stand for Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes makes India toil
Eight people were injured after a hand grenade was thrown at a nightspot in a suburb near here today, police said, ruling out terrorism as a motive.
The explosion occurred at about 2.15 am in the front porch of Movida restaurant in busy Puchong district when some patrons in the restaurant were watching a Euro 2016 football match, police said.
- Why Pimpri-Chinchwad desperately needed a police commissionerate
- Al-Qaeda linked terrorist, who was part of planned August 15 attack, arrested in Delhi
- Kashmiri youth held from Delhi-bound bus, Independence Day ‘terror attack foiled’
- Three killed after two gangs open fire in North Delhi’s Burari area
- Toronto blast Highlights: 15 injured, police say no evidence to term incident ‘terrorist attack or hate crime’
- Dhaka attack: Bangladesh police may have shot one of the hostages
Police ruled out terror attack and said the blast is likely motivated by business rivalry among the local gangsters or a revenge attack.
According to initial probe, the attackers threw the explosive at a couple in the outlet.