- India vs Afghanistan, Asia Cup 2018 Super 4 Live Cricket score streaming: Watch IND vs AFG Match Live Stream on Hotstar, Airtel TV and JioTV
- Lahore court issues arrest warrant against Dawn journalist Cyril Almeida, places him on no-fly list
- Kartarpur gurdwara: SAD wants Centre to negotiate land swap with Pakistan
Two Pakistani women have been arrested by the Afghan National Security and Defense Forces (ANSDF) for transferring classified documents to loyalists of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria ( ISIS) terrorist group.Both were arrested from Afghanistan’s eastern Nangarhar province where the ISIS loyalists are active in a number of its districts.
The provincial government’s media office said the women were detained in the vicinity of Kot district, an area which has been a stronghold of the terrorist group since they launched their operations in Afghanistan, reports the Khaama Press.
- US terrorism report: 59% of terrorist attacks in 2017 were in 5 Asian countries
- Plan to join IS: Kerala youth deported from Afghanistan, held
- Fight to retake last ISIS territory begins
- US urges ‘enduring defeat’ of Islamic State, offers force if necessary
- No presence of ISIS in Jammu and Kashmir, only cases of flag waving: Hansraj Gangaram Ahir
- The Islamic State and India
The documents seized from the two women included information on how to make explosive devices and other weapons. Meanwhile, the two women are reportedly in custody of the security personnel and an investigation is underway.