A baby girl born at an Indian Army hospital in Sinamangal on Friday has been named Bharti. The girl was born to one Bhawani Sapkota Pudasaini who was referred here from the Kathmandu Medical college.
“After the fresh earthquake that struck on May 12, the lady was shifted here. She delivered a baby girl. She was named Bharti out of her mother’s respect for India,” said Army officials.
- KFC pays couple $11,000 for naming newborn girl after brand’s founder
- Tripura: Two-day-old infant recovered from jungle in Sipahijala, being treated for ant bites
- Wait ends for India’s first uterine transplant baby: It’s a girl!
- Women rush to name newborns after cyclone ‘Titli’ in Odisha
- Nepal: Japanese among six killed in chopper crash, woman survives
- Delhi Police link rape victim to child selling racket, accused held