A baby girl born at an Indian Army hospital in Sinamangal on Friday has been named Bharti. The girl was born to one Bhawani Sapkota Pudasaini who was referred here from the Kathmandu Medical college.
“After the fresh earthquake that struck on May 12, the lady was shifted here. She delivered a baby girl. She was named Bharti out of her mother’s respect for India,” said Army officials.
- Delhi’s most wanted among four killed in daylight encounter, eight policemen injured
- Newborn’s photoshoot with her late father’s ‘army brothers’ leaves everyone teary-eyed
- Rajkot teen rape survivor’s child dies
- Rajkot: Baby girl delivered by 11-year-old rape survivor dies
- Divya Bharti, the promising Saat Samundar Paar girl who passed away at 19
- Google Doodle celebrates the birthday of India’s first female doctor, Anandi Gopal Joshi