A 4.3-magnitude tremor on Saturday hit Nepal around midnight, the latest to jolt the quake-hit country that has been reeling under hundreds of aftershocks following the April 25 temblor.
- Magnitude 4.9 earthquake jolts western Nepal
- Nepal: 4.6-magnitude aftershock jolts the country
- Earthquake measuring 5.1 jolts Nepal
- Two moderate earthquakes hit Nepal, total number of aftershocks reaches 313
- Nepal shook by four mild tremors
- Nepal earthquake: Fresh tremors hit Nepal as quake toll rises to 65
The aftershock was recorded at 12.05 am with epicentre at Dolakha district, 75 km east of Kathmandu, according to the National Seismological Centre.
With this, a total of 355 aftershocks with 4 or more magnitude were recorded after the Gorkha earthquake.