scorecardresearch
Follow Us:
Friday, January 22, 2021

2 Indians killed in furniture godown fire in Nepal

Two Indian workers,including a teenage boy,were killed on Tuesday when a furniture godown near the Nepalese capital caught fire apparently due to a short circuit.

Written by Agencies | Kathmandu | April 6, 2010 3:47:54 pm

Two Indian workers,including a teenage boy,were killed on Tuesday when a furniture godown near the Nepalese capital caught fire apparently due to a short circuit.

The blaze broke out at 2 am local time in the godown situated in Imadol area of Lalitpur district,police said. Two workers died in the incident and were identified as Ajay Sharma (24) and Amish Kumar Sharma (15),both hailing from Bairgania in Bihar,they said.

Another Indian national Radheshyam Sharma managed to escape. Police said the fire in the godown owned by one Ravindra Sharma broke out due to a short circuit.

📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines

For all the latest World News, download Indian Express App.

0 Comment(s) *
* The moderation of comments is automated and not cleared manually by indianexpress.com.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement