Police say one of three people shot outside a synagogue in Copenhagen has died in the second of two shootings within hours that rocked the Danish capital.
- Maryland shooting Highlights: Five victims identified; suspect Jarrod Ramos in custody
- Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu asks Jews to move to Israel after Denmark attacks
- Police believe man shot dead was sole perpetrator of attacks
- 2 deadly shootings within hours in Copenhagen; 5 wounded
- US condemns Denmark shooting, calls it ‘deplorable’
- Manhunt under way after Copenhagen shootings; PM calls it a terrorist attack
Police spokesman Allan Wadsworth-Hansen says it’s still not clear whether that shooting is linked to an earlier shooting that killed one person and wounded three police officers in a suspected terror attack on a free speech event.
Wadsworth-Hansen says two police officers were wounded in their arms and legs in the shooting near the synagogue, while a civilian man was killed.
The gunman got away in both cases.