A shoe factory collapsed in eastern China during a weekend shift, killing at least 13 people and injuring more than 30, state media reported.
- Chinese province bans burials in some of its cities, wants to promote cremations
- 67 killed in power plant collapse in China
- China building collapse: Girl found wrapped in dead parents’ arms
- Building collapse in eastern China kills 17
- State media say 10 killed in eastern China building collapse
- 8 killed after houses collapse in east China
One other person remained missing following the collapse Saturday afternoon in the Zhejiang province city of Wenling, and nine people escaped.
Rescuers pulled 42 people from the rubble and sent them to a hospital, where nine of them died, the Wenling city government said on its microblog. They later pulled four bodies from the wreckage on Sunday.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.