If you have already heard Peter Dinklage aka Tyrion Lannister croon an ode to the fallen ones of Game Of Thrones and can’t have enough of it, there is reason for you to rejoice.
Emilia Clarke, better known as Daenerys Targaryen, now joins Coldplay and shows off her Rasta side in a new teaser to the new song Rastafarian Targaryen.
- Emilia Clarke bids adieu to Game of Thrones
- Game of Thrones 8 scripts ‘self-destruct’ after shooting, says Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
- Jason Momoa has a wonderful reunion with Game of Thrones co-stars
- Game of Thrones actor Emilia Clarke praises the show for balance of nudity
- Cannes 2018: Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke pays tribute to the epic TV show with this subtle style trick
- Drogon from Game of Thrones gets his voice from mating tortoises
The song is the latest one in the series of collaboration tracks produced by Coldplay, teaming up with the actors of GOT. This time, the Khaleesi belts out a hip Bob Marley-inspired reggae song that is so good, you will hum the tune even after the song is long over. After all, as Clarke says, its GOT’s George R R Martin meets Coldplay’s Chris Martin. What could go wrong?
Here is the teaser, enjoy:
Just in case any of you poor souls missed out Tyrion’s Still Going Strong, here it is:
The songs are a special dedication to Red Nose Day, which is observed on May 21 to help spread awareness of children affected by poverty.