Updated: October 27, 2019 7:47:16 pm
Diwali, the festival of lights is here, as people across the country gear up to celebrate the day with their loved ones. It is the time of the year that Indians across the world look forward and celebrate with delicious meals, mouth-watering desserts and sweets.
While wishing family and friends in the morning with messages and quotes through chats have become part of the Internet age, there’s plenty of joyous spirits that can be seen on social media too. Rib-tickling jokes and memes that perfectly encapsulate the festive cheer have also flooded social media.
From kaju katli jokes to how one feel thrilled and scared while bursting a sutli bomb, here are the funniest #Diwali jokes on the Internet that will surely leave you splits.
If cricketers were crackers:
– Jasprit Bumrah: Chakri – always targets the toes
– Rishabh Pant: sasta rocket – always misfires
– Ravindra Jadeja: Hunter – isse kuchh bhi karwa lo
– Hardik Pandya: 100 shots – yeh karke hi aata hai
— Pakchikpak Raja Babu (@HaramiParindey) October 27, 2019
— Tweetera🐦 (@DoctorrSays) October 27, 2019
When someone meets you just to wish you #HappyDiwali
— Bade Chote (@badechote) October 27, 2019
— 🅰️🇲🅰️🇳 (@AMAnZING1109) October 27, 2019
How to wish on Diwali?
Pehle “Happy, prosperous, bless, good health, Wisdom” sabko ek ek matra me le pic.twitter.com/2YCawcHDTX
— डी.के. (@itsdhruvism) October 27, 2019
*Aag lgane ke bad jab bomb na Foote*
me to friend : pic.twitter.com/1I1fcsB7gC
— Pranjul Sharma🌼 (@Pranjultweet) October 27, 2019
Pic 1 : Tumhara bhai ni darta. M sutli bomb fodd k aaunga.
*bomb ki batti m halki si chingari dikhte hi*
Pic 2 : Bhaagg madar footne wala hai…. 🙃🎉 pic.twitter.com/EjHcG7c1KB
— _नारी_😼 (@atram_shatram) October 27, 2019
Fuljhadi be like – pic.twitter.com/p6SSSDOzRO
— बंजारा (@tripylekhak) October 27, 2019
— Humor Being🌈 (@followTheGupta) October 26, 2019
Ghar walo ne ghar ko ludo bana ke rakha hai😭😭 pic.twitter.com/mJxC38LkgY
— Lady Stoneheart (@GalatDisha) October 26, 2019
5. Katrina Kaif – Mango Rasgulla because it has Mango and it’s Rasiyaaa
6. Abbas Mustan – Jalebi because they love twists
7. Shiney Ahuja – Anything that’s prepared using Milk’maid’
8. Ranbir Kapoor – Currently Aaloo ka halwa, but it keeps changing
— Sagar (@sagarcasm) October 26, 2019
When you gift kaju katli to someone and they say yaar isbar soan papdi nahi doge? pic.twitter.com/UzIUt6siRh
— Mask (@Mr_LoLwa) October 26, 2019
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.