scorecardresearch
Follow Us:
Saturday, May 15, 2021

Phone catches fire inside man’s bag in China, viral video leaves netizens shocked

In the 51-second clip, a man can be seen walking on a crowded street moments before his bag suddenly catches fire.

By: Trends Desk | New Delhi |
Updated: April 21, 2021 12:13:38 pm
china, china phone, samsung, china phone, phone catches fire man's bag, twitter reactions, viral video, trending, indian express, indian express newsThe man said that it was a Samsung phone, which he had purchased in 2016, that caught fire

A video of a phone catching fire inside a man’s bag in China has gone viral on social media, leaving many shocked.

In the 51-second clip, which was shared by the South China Morning Post, a man can be seen walking on a crowded street when his bag suddenly catches fire. He then immediately throws the bag on the ground while stepping away from the flames. Post the incident, the man’s arm, hair and eyelashes were singed, the website reported.

Watch the video here:

According to the viral clip, the man said it was a Samsung phone, purchased in 2016, that caught fire. Moreover, he added that he was facing issues with the phone’s battery but the device was not being charged at the time of the incident.

📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines

For all the latest Trending News, download Indian Express App.

  • The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
x