If you’ve seen Pyar Ka Punchnama, then you know how possessive some partners can be. Girlfriends or boyfriends, some of them can be really controlling, sometimes to psychotic levels. But then there are partners who find it ‘cute’ if it’s harmless. Though there can be severe consequences, but then that’s a discussion for another time.
Something similar happened with this guy from Edinburgh named Kieran Lumsden when he decided to go on a trip with his friends to Magaluf, Majorca. His girlfriend Whitney Travers handed him a list of “10 Rules for Magaluf”, which Kieran was expected to abide by. He shared the photos of dos and don’ts, written very artistically with coloured pencils, on Twitter — a tweet that has gone viral on social media. “Whitneys took psychoness to a new level,” the 18-year-old wrote.
Check out the rules:
1. Make sure your phone is charged at ALL times! Phone me at least once a day (2mins).
2. No girls whatsoever. Don’t look. Don’t talk. Don’t touch!!!!!! (Cheat + I will destroy everything celtic, I will also make your life a living hell. Kim will be told 2).
3. Do not follow girls on social media…
4. Tattoo = NAW, you’ll be checked when home.
5. Don’t mix drink!! “DRUGS ARE FOR MUGS”
“6. If on boat party, no drinking games with the opposite sex.
7. Stay in your own bed! Look after Arran cause he’s a lightweight.
8. Dinny buy girls drink, That money can be spent on me.
9. Text Kim everyday! She’ll be worrying.
10. You tell every girl about me, ok. If someone flirts, WALK AWAY.
NO PHOTOS WITH RANDOM GIRLS OR SC STORIES.
Have a night flight, stay safe.”
Essentially, the boy was asked to stay away from other girls as far as possible, which even included not clicking pictures with random girls (there go all the European selfie options). She even warned him of cheating on her because if he did, hell will break lose and she’ll make his life a “living hell”.
The tweet has been retweeted more than 7,000 times at the time of writing and people can’t stop laughing or sympathising with the guy. A Twitter user commented, “how is this kid not scared for his life? I would’ve faked my death and assumed a new identity after day 1”. And there are those who agree with the girlfriend, “don’t see what’s wrong with that,” said one and “nothing wrong with keeping bae on track,” said another.