Follow Us:
Thursday, November 26, 2020

Live streamer accidentally sets his room on fire

This man reportedly called "Ushiro" made all the wrong choices for extinguishing fire

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: October 5, 2015 8:05:01 pm
This man was playing with oil-matchstick set his room on fire This man was playing with oil-matchstick set his room on fire

A live streamer — reportedly named Ushiro — started filming himself online while playing with an oil-matchstick and ended up setting his entire room on fire.

Holding a cigarette in his mouth, he is seen playing with a couple of oil matchboxes; five minutes into the video the oil-match catches fire. Unable to extinguish the matchbox, the man panics and throws the light into a plastic bag full of paper. What happens next is quite predictable.

In the video, there’s an eerie voice talking in Japanese that gives a haunted element to the live stream. Interestingly, he takes the bag on the other side and tries to extinguish it with a CARDBOARD BOX.
By the end of the video, he can be seen dousing the fire using a small water container but it seems worthless!

As they say, if you play with fire, you stand to get burned.

📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines

For all the latest Trending News, download Indian Express App.