Clarion, a Japanese manufacturer of car audio, navigation and communication systems, has launched Clarion AX1, Android-based connected car stereo device. The device is compatible with smartphones and features Wi-Fi connectivity.
Clarion has also tied up with T-series which will give the users unlimited access to a wide range of music albums and songs. Clarion also has their technology partner Infogo which already operates an online music store apps offering users a catalogue of more than 25 million fully licensed, DRM-free songs.
- 6.5-inch WVGA TFT LCD display
- Capacitive Multi Touch Panel
- Android Operating System, optimized for automotive
- 800MHz, 1GB RAM, Full automotive processor
- Built-in navigation voice guidance
- 6-channel RCA output
- Virtual Acoustic Positioning System (VAPS) technology for sound staging and music enhancement (for OEM customers)
- Built-in 25Wx4ch Digital Amplifier
- Audio streaming (A2DP & AVRCP)
- Internal and external microphone support
- Image viewer (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP)
- 1080P full HD playback, HDMI video output
- Rear Camera input