India’s largest incubator T-Hub on Tuesday signed an MoU with Aeries Technology Group, a global services company offering technology, BPM and outsourcing solutions, for “fault-tolerant server” and software technology for start-ups to host and test their applications.
According to a statement issued by T-Hub, Aeries Technology will be offering its Stratus-branded fault-tolerant, “always-on” software and server technology platform that enables the highest level of availability, virtualisation and easy maintenance for all Web and enterprise grade applications.
Aeries Technology Group Chairman Raman Kumar said the MoU is a milestone for Aeries to partner with T-Hub to provide Stratus state-of-the-art and cutting edge server and software technology in an experiential setting.
- Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis visits Virgin Hyperloop One site
- Google Cloud Summit 2018: Focus on training Indian professionals on new Cloud technologies and services
- Mumbai Fintech will take best from UK & Singapore: Devendra Fadnavis
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation flags data breach after IB sounds alert
- How will in-flight WiFi work?
- IT company Infosys plans adding 1,000 workers at Indiana hub
T-Hub CEO Jay Krishnan said it is challenging for organisations, especially start-ups, to maintain their IT applications and service capabilities round-the-clock.
“We are very excited about our partnership with Aeries and the unique opportunity it provides to companies within T-Hub by offering Stratus solutions that prevents downtime before it occurs and ensures uninterrupted performance of mission-critical business operations,” Krishnan said.
Aeries’ Stratus-branded fault-tolerant, always-on software and server technology platforms are easy to deploy and manage and can be installed directly into start-ups’ existing IT infrastructure without any changes to their existing applications, thereby solving their business continuity issues and creating new added value, he added.