OnePlus has announced a new ‘OnePlus Care’ app in association with Servify to enable customers to self-diagnose their smartphones and avail free pickup-drop service from their home or office, in case of a need to repair their OnePlus devices.
Servify is the personal device assistance platform which promises to bring brand authorised service to all devices and appliances. The free pickup-drop service is available across Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi and Mumbai.
- OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T to get OnePlus 6-like selfie portrait mode
- Amazon Prime Now app to offer OnePlus 6 to Redmi 5; delivery in under 2 hours
- OnePlus 6 Marvel Avengers Limited edition sale today at 12 pm on Amazon India
- OnePlus 6 sale on Amazon India at 12 noon today, pop-up stores in eight cities
- OnePlus 6 will start at Rs 34,999 in India, first open sale from May 22: Here are details
- OnePlus 6 launch offers ahead of May 21 sale: Details on discount, cashbacks, etc
OnePlus says Servify will offer a 12 months complementary ‘Accidental Damage Protection Plan’ for all customers buying OnePlus 3 devices. The complementary service can be availed by registering within thirty days of purchase on the OnePlus Care app.
Elaborating on this customer-friendly initiative, Vikas Agarwal, General Manager at OnePlus India said, “OnePlus becomes the first brand to introduce a comprehensive service app and provide on-the-go customer support experience right from your device and also offer a 12 months complementary Accidental Damage Protection Plan for all OnePlus 3 users. Customer experience is a key focus area and we are proud to offer the OnePlus Care app. We are bringing differentiated superior support structure to our users to elevate their after-sales smartphone experience.”
This association will also enable OnePlus customers to keep their ownership data safe, get proactive service alerts and help them choose the most convenient service mode. OnePlus says with Servify its after-sales service will be more efficient than before.