Apple Watch will be finally available in India on November 6, according to the official Apple India website. While Apple is yet to declare the price, it is expected to come at a starting price of Rs 36,999.
In April, cross border e-commerce player Grabmore.in started taking pre-orders of the Apple Watch from Indian customers at a starting price of Rs 36,999. Grabmore.in usually gets the right price information of Apple products before they are launched. So, we can expect the Apple Watch Sport to be priced around Rs 36,999 for the base model. But don’t be surprised if Apple pushed the price a bit lower to grab the fledgling wearables market in the country. It was launched in the US at a starting price of $349 which directly translates to about Rs 22,600.
- iPhone X 2018, iPhone X Plus to support Apple Pencil, 6.1-inch LCD iPhone will cost $699: Report
- Apple ships 3.5 million Watch units globally in Q2, Apple Watch 3 Cellular best-shipping in Asia
- Apple iPhones 2018, iPad Pro with FaceID, Apple Watch 4, AirPods 2 expected in September
- Asus Zenfone 5Z launched in India: Price starts at Rs 29,999, sale from July 9
- OnePlus 6 prices for India leaked, will start at Rs 36,999 for 64GB: Report
- Apple Watch available for pre-orders at Rs 36,999
Apple Watch is coming to India after six month of its global launch. One of the reason for the delay can be attributed to the fact that Apple was considering whether to sell the watch in jewellery stores or multi-brand gadget shops.
There are 34 variants of the Apple Watch in total. While Apple is yet to reveal which of these will be made available in the country, it is expected that the Apple Watch Sport and Apple Watch Edition will be included.