Twitter on Friday rolled out Twitter Polls service which will allow users to conduct polls on their profiles.
The microblogging site was testing the service since late September but officially launched it on Friday.
- Another Sarahah? Sayat.me allows you to get anonymous ‘feedback’ from friends
- For ‘abuse,’ Twitter blocks handle claiming to poll, work with govt
- Twitter’s crackdown against fake accounts: Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi, Virat Kohli likely to lose followers
- Twitter cracks down on suspicious accounts to clean up your timeline
- Twitter to revive all accounts suspended earlier due to age restriction
- Twitter to allow users to create polls in a bid to improve user engagement
Soon after Twitter made the announcement, the first few polls were created by Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) and and All India Bakchod (@AllIndiaBakchod) and many news, sports channels etc.
Twitter polls will allow users to run polls on their profile. The poll will allow users to ask a question with two choices as answers from their Compose Box, and will remain open for 24 hours, the company said.