May 15, 2020 8:16:27 am
Spotify is an extremely popular music streaming service with over 286 million monthly active users. The app supports a dual revenue model: ad-based and subscription-based. The company is now offering a three-month benefit across all of its premium plans in India.
Free users who have never had a Spotify Premium subscription are being offered a complimentary three-month subscription on all Premium plans. Whereas, for users who have earlier had an active Premium plan or are currently on one, the company is offering a three-month subscription at the cost of one month. The offer is valid until June 30.
Today we will be detailing the procedure of download, installing and activating a premium plan on Spotify:
* Search for Spotify and tap on it to open the product page.
* Tap on Install, which will then download and install the app on to your smartphone.
* Open the app.
* On the front splash screen, you will have to sign up or log in using your Facebook account, Email address or phone number.
* Sign up for an account or log in to your existing account.
* After you are signed in you are required to tap on the Premium tab located on the bottom right corner.
* A new page will open up showing you all of the plans that you can purchase.
* Scroll down till you find the ‘Premium subscription free for three months’ cards.
* Select the plan you want to activate, like the Premium Individual plan.
* This will then take you to a new page where you will be required to enter your credit/debit card details for recurring payments.
* After everything is successful the Premium subscription will activate.
Note: You will not be charged any amount until your three-month Premium plan subscription is over. After this, you will be charged a monthly fee for using the service.
Apart from the three-month free Premium subscription service offer, the company is currently also offering its Individual Premium subscription at a discounted price of Rs 699 for 12 months. Just like the three-month benefit, this offer will also expire on June 30.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.