WhatsApp has finally announced Dark Theme available on WhatsApp Web and desktop app. The feature until now was available only on mobile app. With the introduction of this new feature, users will no more have to make use of tricks where they have to change variables inside of the inspect element window to get it.
In addition to dark theme WhatsApp also added some new features to WhatsApp including Animated Stickers, QR codes and more. You can read about them here.
Today, we will take a look at how you can enable Dark mode on your WhatsApp Web. The process is simple. Take a look.
How to enable Dark Mode theme on WhatsApp Web
* Open web.whatsapp.com or your WhatsApp desktop app.
* Verify your WhatsApp account with the WhatsApp Web QR code.
* Tap on the three dots located on the top right corner of the left window, where all your contacts are showing up.
* Tap on the ‘Settings’ option.
* In the settings panel, tap on the ‘Theme’ option.
* In the new option Window, tap on Dark, to enable the Dark Mode theme.
How to enable Dark Mode theme on Android
* Open WhatsApp and tap on the three dots located at the top right corner.
* Tap on the Settings option.
* Open the ‘Chats’ option.
* Tap on the ‘Theme’ option.
* Enable Dark mode.
How to enable Dark Mode theme on iOS
* Open the Settings panel.
* Tap on the ‘Display & Brightness’ option.
* Tap on the Dark option to enable system-wide dark mode.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines