ZTE Blade S7, the successor to ZTE’s Blade S6 smartphone, has been launched in Shanghai. The USP of the new ZTE phone is the 13 mp selfie camera.
“We are delighted to confirm the availability of the ZTE Blade S7, a device packed with a range of fun and innovative features,” said Jacky Zhang, CEO of Asia Pacific, ZTE Mobile Devices. “ZTE is constantly listening to its customers and we wanted to deliver a device that takes the selfie experience to a new level.”
Blade S7 has a 5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels) LTPS screen with a 445 PPI display. The Blade S7 has an aluminum alloy frame with thin bezels, and offers a 72.1 percent screen-to-body ratio. The phone has Gorilla Glass 3 on both the front and back for extra protection. Blade S7 is just 7.2mm thick.
It features a Qualcomm 64-bit Snapdragon 615 processor, 3GB DDR3 RAM, and 32GB of eMMC internal storage.
- Chinese telecom ZTE to strengthen smartphone lineup to grab 4% share of India market
- ZTE Blade A2 Plus Flipkart sale starts at 12 pm today: All you need to know before buying
- ZTE teaser gives first look at new smartphone launching on February 3
- ZTE Blade V8 Pro launched at CES 2017: Specifications, features and price
- MWC 2016: ZTE Blade V7 with metal unibody design, Blade V7 Lite launched
- ZTE Blade Q Lux Express Review: Not quite there, even with the Rs 4999 budget price
The Blade S7 has a 13-megapixel front-facing camera with front flash and phase detection autofocus, as well as functions for panorama shots and 14 different beautification options. The rear camera is also 13 mp and supports a PRO shooting mode, selective focus, and laser auto focus for low-light conditions.
Blade S7 comes with an improved version of the intuitive gesture control function that features on the Blade S6 – Smart Sense. The Blade Z7 has a a fingerprint scanner on the home button.
Blade S7 runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop customized with ZTE’s MiFavor 3.2 UI. The new ZTE phone will come in four colour variants: Lemon Green, Rose Gold, Diamond White and Space Gray.
Blade S7 will first go on sale in Thailand, and be made available later in other markets across Asia-Pacific. ZTE has not specified the price for the smartphone.