Updated: March 6, 2014 11:03:29 am
Sony India’s Xperia E1 brings top-end audio technologies with Sony’s expertise in display, design, performance and content to create a mid-tier smartphone with “seriously premium credentials”.
The Xperia E1 Dual will sell for Rs 10,490, while the single SIM version will have a Rs 9,490.
The phone promises a solid feel, fast processor and vivid 4-inch display with an audio experience that can be a real differentiator.
The Xperia E1 come with extremely loud 100Db speaker that can produce a louder, cleaner sound that can hold its own in any environment. With ClearAudio+ mode, it can instantly enhance the listening experience and optimise balance of frequencies while xLOUD ensures tracks sound as good as they should. The phone runs Android 4.3.
Sony’s 30-year-old WalkmanTM technology presents shake-to-shuffle controls and a dedicated “long press to launch” WalkmanTM button.
Available in both dual and single SIM variants, Xperia E1 lets users set up both SIM cards independently with custom ring tones and instant, simple switching between SIMs.
- 4” WVGA (800 x 480) display
- Fast 1.2 GHz dual core processor with 512 MB RAM and 4GB storage
- WalkmanTM key, shake to shuffle and hardware controls for easy music control
- 3 MP camera
- 1700 mAh battery with stamina mode
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.