Samsung is likely to announce Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge Plus at its Unpacked event in New York on August 13. This will be a stark contrast to the traditional Galaxy Note launch at IFA, Berlin. Evan Blass has posted images of both the devices ahead of the official announcement.
There have been a lot of rumours around the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and this leak could be the best look at these devices yet.
Looking at the pictures, Galaxy Note 5 seems to borrow design DNA from Galaxy S6 and pairs the S-Pen from earlier Note versions.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 price in India now official: Here are the key details, pre-book offers
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: An S Pen with Bluetooth to 4000 mAh battery, all we know
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 launch on August 9: Everything we know so far
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to Moto Z3: Smartphone launches expected in August 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 India pre-orders to begin August 19: Report
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 renders show off keyboard cover, new S Pen
Evan Blass reveals that the Note 5 will feature a 5.66-inch 2560 x 1440 pixel display, same as the current Galaxy Note 4. It will get an updated octa-core Exynos 7420 chip, 4GB of RAM and 32GB storage. The device will feature a 16MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera.
According to Evan Blass, the Note 5 will miss out on removable battery and expandable storage options due to metal and glass design.