Panasonic has unveiled its latest P series smartphone with high density battery in India. The smartphone comes with 5000mAh battery and is priced at Rs 5,990.
Panasonic P75 features a 5-inch HD display and is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor. The smartphone is 9.65mm thick and weighs 157 grams.
Panasonic has paired the quad-core processor with 1GB RAM and 8GB storage, further expandable up to 32GB via SD card slot. On the camera front, Panasonic P75 gets an 8MP rear camera with flash and a 5MP front camera.
- Lephone Dazen 6A with 5.7-inch 18:9 display, dual cameras launched in India: Price, specifications
- Best budget smartphones to buy under Rs 7500 in June 2018
- Best entry-level smartphones under Rs 7,000 (May 2018)
- Top five smartphones with best battery backup (May 2018)
- Panasonic P101 with 18:9 display launched at price of Rs 6,999: Here are specifications
- Panasonic P100 (2GB), Eluga I9, and Ray 700 to be available at offline retail stores in India
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India, said, “With the increased usage of smart phones nowadays, we offer our consumers a long lasting 5000mAH battery smart phone capable of turn-by-turn navigation as well, thereby assisting our consumers on the go.”
Panasonic P75 runs SAIL UI based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Panasonic P75 also supports WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB.
Panasonic says P75 will support turn-by-turn navigation with GPS support but will only support 3G and 2G networks. The smartphone will be available in Champagne Gold and Sand Black colour variants.