OnePlus X, the new smartphone from OnePlus, is expected to launch on October 29 at a special event in India, London and Beijing and other cities across the world. OnePlus India shared the announcement on their Facebook page.
The post has a picture of a X with the message “See you on October 29” written on it. The announcement comes soon after a device named OnePlus Mini was spotted on Amazon India.
Screenshots of the OnePlus Mini aka the OnePlus X have revealed a 5-inch Full HD screen with Gorilla Glass 3, metal frame Mediatek Helio X10 processor with 2GB RAM, Oxygen 3.0 OS and 2,450mAh battery.
- OnePlus 6 will start at Rs 34,999 in India, first open sale from May 22: Here are details
- OnePlus 6 to launch in India today: How to watch live, start time, expected price, etc
- How and when to watch the OnePlus 6 launch live stream today
- OnePlus 6 leaked on Amazon Germany ahead of May 16 launch: Price, specifications
- OnePlus CEO posts first selfie taken using OnePlus 6 with Amitabh Bachchan
- OnePlus 6 set for May 16 global launch: The top six features we know
The listing page also mentions “Synaptics’ ClearForce Technology,” which is similar to the Force Touch technology shown in the Huawei Mate S and Apple’s iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. The page has since been taken down.
Leaks have also suggested that the OnePlus X or Mini will come with 13MP rear camera and 8MP camera and NFC, a feature that was dropped from the OnePlus 2.
Watch our video review of OnePlus 2 (App users click here for video)