After having sold two lakh units of 4G handsets on e-commerce platform Amazon as part of an exclusive partnership, smartphone maker OnePlus will start selling its devices on Flipkart from June 22. Flipkart is holding a special app sale from June 22 to 24 and OnePlus One 64 GB is available for Rs 19,998 as part of this.
- Amazon Prime Day 2018, Flipkart Big Shopping Days sale begins soon: Here are the best smartphone deals, offers and discounts
- From Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to Moto G6 Play, top smartphones to consider on Flipkart
- Flipkart Super Value Week: Deals on Google Pixel 2, Moto X4 and other smartphones
- OnePlus 6 crosses 1 million sales globally in 22 days, claims company
- Flipkart Big Shopping Days, Amazon Summer Days sale: Discounts on Honor 9 Lite, Honor 7X, more mobiles
- Honor 10 India launch set for May 15, confirms Flipkart
Flipkart is also offering up to Rs 10,000 off on exchange offers for the OnePlus One. Users will need to make sure that their exchange device is functional and they have a valid IMEI number for the phone. Better models on brands like HTC, Samsung will fetch close to Rs 8000-9000, while the basic models will get Rs 1000 off.
“Starting June 22, the OnePlus One 64 GB (Sandstone Black) will be available on Flipkart at Rs 21,999,” Vikas Agarwal, General Manager – India, OnePlus told PTI.
The 16 GB Silk White variant is expected to be made available at Rs 18,999 in a few weeks, Agarwal added.
OnePlus started selling its phones exclusively on Amazon in December last year in India.
“At OnePlus, it has been our constant endeavour to evaluate and evolve our go-to market strategy and this collaboration is another step in that direction. We are happy to have Flipkart as our new channel partner, in a bid to expand our reach and make OnePlus One more accessible to people across the country,” he said.
Amitesh Jha, VP, Retail, Flipkart, said, “OnePlus is one of the leading players in the new age mobile tech world and we are excited to have the OnePlus One on our platform. Known for offering best-in-class technology and innovative products, we are confident that this product will resonate well with our tech savvy customers.”
With inputs from PTI