Updated: June 9, 2016 10:36:59 am
OnePlus 2 is getting updated to OxygenOS 3.0.2 and OnePlus says it will be an incremental rollout. OnePlus aims to reach 100 per cent coverage in the next 48 hours of rollout, which seems quite ambitious.
OxygenOS 3.0.2 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update brings following new features:
1. Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow upgrade
2. Enhanced Doze mode for better battery life
3. System wide performance improvements
4. Improved fingerprint sensor performance and recognition
5. New OnePlus Camera UI and AF optimization
6. MaxxAudio and Tuner have been removed. We have integrated with Dirac HD Sound technology for the speaker so you get a great experience without the knobs and dials
7. Shelf UX has been improved. You can now long press to edit a board
8. You can now lock apps in recents so they won’t be cleared away. We’ve also added clear process in addition to clear-all for those of you who want a better control of background processes
9. Network operator selection will now stick to your choice so you don’t accidentally roam onto unintended networks
10. Swiftkey update to 6.3.3
OnePlus 2 users should note that the update will clear all the registered fingerprints and users will have to re-enroll to use fingerprint scanner as the medium to unlock their devices.
OnePlus is set to launch its third flagship smartphone on June 14 via a virtual reality event and the smartphone will be available without invite.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.