Microsoft is planning to launch its flagship Windows 10 mobile device, Lumia 950 on November 20. According to Windows Central, AT&T is expected to put Lumia 950 in store shelves starting Friday November 20.
Microsoft recently announced threshold 2 update for Windows 10 and it is expected that Windows 10 mobile build 10586 has been confirmed as RTM. AT&T will be the only carrier supporting Lumia 950 in US and it will also be available unlocked from Microsoft’s own stores.
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has announced that Lumia 950 and Lumia 950XL will be available in India from December.
- Microsoft Lumia 950 XL review blog: Windows 10 Mobile fails an otherwise good hardware
- Microsoft Lumia 950, Lumia 950XL finally launching in India today
- Microsoft Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL launched: Here are all the specs
- Windows 10 devices event: Lumia 950, 950XL, Surface Pro 4, Surface Book and Microsoft Band 2 announced
- Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL, Surface 4: All that is expected from Microsoft event
- Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950XL full specs leaked; budget Lumia 550 revealed
Microsoft’s Lumia 950 will be the first commercial smartphone to run Windows 10 mobile. It features a 5.2-inch WQHD display and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor. The handset features 3GB RAM and 32GB expandable storage.
The smartphone comes with proprietary 20MP Pureview camera with Zeiss lens and a 5MP wide-angle front camera. The handset is backed by a 3000mAh battery.
While the pricing is not very clear at the moment, Windows Central expects the Lumia 950 to be available at $99 on-contract or $549 off-contract.