Micromax’ co-founder Rahul Sharma’s YU Televentures has announced a strategic partnership with Reliance Retail to ensure that its YU branded phones are available offline as well. Till now, YU phones were available online via e-commerce portals.
YU’s Yuphoria, Yureka Plus and Yunique will be made available in 30,000 retail outlets in India as part of this alliance.
- Motorola phones now available at Reliance Digital, MyJio stores
- YU Yureka Black review: At a price of Rs 8,999, this is not a bad option
- YU Yureka Black to go on sale again on June 19 at 12 noon at Flipkart
- YU Yureka Black launched in India: Price, features and specifications
- YU Yureka Black will be exclusively sold on Flipkart, launches tomorrow
- Yu Yunique, Yuphoria and Yureka Plus to go on open sale via Amazon and Snapdeal
YU is launching VoLTE versions of these phones, which will be available in the Reliance Stores.
“With YU, we endeavor to give our consumers a technology experience like never before. Staying true to the commitment to give the best to our consumers and making them future ready, we are delighted to partner with Reliance Retail. Reliance will be key part of the telecom ecosystem, the partnership will ensure that our discerning customers get a touch and feel of the models at the retail point and this partnership is one more step in the direction of putting the consumer first,” said Rahul Sharma, Founder, YU Televentures in a press statement.
All the three smartphone models will be VOLTE enabled now. While Yuphoria will cost Rs 7999, the Yunique will be priced at Rs 6499. The Yureka Plus will cost Rs 10,999 in the Reliance Retail Stores.