Micromax has introduced the second generation of its Canvas Nitro smartphone at a price of Rs 10,990. Micromax claims to have sold over 5,00,000 units of original Canvs Nitro. The Canvas Nitro 2 sports a 5-inch HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection along with a 13MP AF rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP FF front camera. It is powered by a 2,400 mAh battery.
- Micromax Canvas 2 Plus with 5.7-inch 18:9 display, 4000mAh battery launched: Price, specifications
- Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G: Decent, nothing great
- Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G unveiled, priced Rs 10,999
- Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 Express Review: This phone offers a lot at Rs 5,999
- Micromax Canvas Hue 2 with 5-inch HD screen spotted online; price is Rs 11,736
- Micromax launches Canvas Nitro A310 octa-core Android KitKat phone at Rs 12,990
Running on a 1.4 GHz octa-core processor with 2GB DDR3 RAM and 16GB internal memory which can be expandable up to 32GB, the Canvas Nitro 2 Android KitKat 4.4.2 operating system. It is a dual SIM smartphone and will be available in Moondust Grey and Pristine White colours.
5-inch HD IPS display
Android KitKat 4.4.2
1.4 GHz octa-core processor
16GB internal memory (expandable up to 32GB)
13MP A/F rear camera with Flash
5MP F/F front camera
2,400 mAh battery