Updated: January 19, 2016 3:59:13 pm
Karbonn Mobiles has launched a new smartphone called Quattro L50 with 4G LTE connectivity and featuring the company’s new UI- ‘Kandy.’ The new smartphone is priced at Rs 7,990.
Karbon Quattro L50 has a 5-inch HD IPS full lamination screen and a unibody design. It has a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, 2600 mAh battery.
The rear camera is 13 megapixel with AF and flash; the front camera is five megapixels. Quattro L50 HD is available in three colours Coffee, Blue and Black.
Kandy UI has the following features:
• One swipe access to phone dialler, contacts and messages.
• More controls for data usage, private information, battery, notifications and power usage.
• It has gesture features for quick access to frequently used functions.
• Themes to customise the device.
• Has an option of 10 languages and upto 21 local Indian languages for keyboard input.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines