The blog posted a screenshot showing an error message that appeared when users tried to install the latest version of the operating system for iPhone, iPad and the iPod touch.
Earlier Apple said it won’t release watchOS 2, an updated operating system for the Apple Watch, on Wednesday as planned after it discovered a bug in development.
- Apple iOS 11.4 update causing battery drain problems for users
- Apple improves privacy controls in growing spat with Facebook
- Apple iOS 12 unveiled: List of supported devices, release date and top features
- Apple WWDC event 2018: iOS 12, watchOS 5, macOS and everything else to expect
- Apple iOS 12: Here is why the lockscreen could change drastically on iPhones
- Apple iOS 11.3 causing iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus microphones to disable during calls: Report
9to5Mac adds that “even Apple developers using the iOS 9 GM seed released last week were unable to update to today’s release over-the-air.”
Another report on ZDNET says that the issue is not affecting those using the iTunes update option, and is only affecting those trying out the OTA update.
Let us know in the comments if you are facing issues with the iOS 9 update.
With Reuters inputs