Updated: November 22, 2020 10:30:47 am
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is the latest iteration in the Call of Duty franchise of video games. And one of the exciting things about the game is its multiplayer offerings that can be taken on in a split-screen mode. However, enabling local split-screen is not as obvious in Cold War as in previous versions. Here’s how you can play split-screen in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
Note: If playing split-screen online, you will have to get the Xbox Live Gold or the PlayStation Network Plus subscriptions. However, for playing local multiplayer you can do so without forking out the additional money.
* Connect a second controller to the gaming console and sign it into a separate account. If you do not want to sign it in, use a guest account.
* A guest account cannot be used to play multiplayer online.
* Set up a separate Activision account to play online while setting up your account.
* Open Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and head over into the game modes section.
* Inside you will find options including Campaign, Multiplayer, Zombies, and Dead Ops Arcade.
* Head to the bottom and toggle the flip between online and offline play.
* Adjust the split-screen settings to play in vertical split or horizontal split.
* Set a lobby and set up split-screen from the setup steps listed on the right side of the screen inside of the multiplayer mode.
Express Tech is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@expresstechie) and stay updated with the latest tech news.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.