Zebronics has announced the launch of its Storm headphone in India. The Storm headphone is priced at Rs 699.
Zebronics Storm headphones also come with acoustic chamber design which offers superior sound experience. It also sports a semi-open back architecture which lends the listener good bass reproduction and preventing sound leakage.
- Flipkart Big Shopping Days and Amazon Summer Sale 2018: Best offers on headphones under Rs 1000
- Energy Sistem Sport 1, Headphones 1 review
- Xiaomi Mi Earphones, Mi Earphones Basic launched in India: Price and features
- Zebronics DOT speaker launched in five neon colour variants at Rs 777
- Zebronics launches budget over the ear headphones at Rs 1,499
- Zebronic launches Blue-connect to convert devices to Bluetooth enabled
The Storm headphone is foldable and comes with rubber finished construction. It features soft touch ear pads and are compact enough to be easily carried around.
The Storm headphone also comes with 3.5mm headphone jack and has 40mm driver with in-built microphone. The headphones will be available in Black and Blue colour variants from leading retail stores.